|# of Openings
ANGARAI is looking for a Project manager to manage the Electronic Licensing Modernization (ELMo) project for one of our customers.
The Division is modernizing its existing licensing system to accommodate the various business processes and regulations that differentiate the categories of licenses. By implementing a full lifecycle management system, the objective is to turn disparate systems and processes into a single centralized system that will provide the State and its customers with a complete end-to-end licensing. The project manager selected will be responsible for providing the leadership, direction, planning and oversight in managing the ELMo project.
- Perform overall management for Contract support operations. Organize, direct, and coordinate the planning and production of all Contract activities, projects and support activities, including those of subcontractors. Establish and alter management structure to direct effective and efficient Contract support activities.
- Oversee the development of or develop work breakdown structures, charts, tables, graphs, major milestone calendars and diagrams to assist in analyzing problems and making recommendations.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders as well as interfacing with senior leadership.
- Manage the Change Order Management process throughout the duration of this contract. This includes issue resolution tracking and Vendor work order changes.
- The project manager shall apply the State of Maryland System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) requirements, standards and methodology to manage the project.
- Become thoroughly knowledgeable on all the Division’s E-Licensing business processes, regulations and activities.
- Coordinate and manage appropriate training for end users.
- Work closely with the agency and Development Contractor to develop or review and update detailed project requirements.
- Stakeholder interviews
- Documenting before and after business processes
- Review of existing requirements documentation
- Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions
- Gap fit analysis
- Demonstrations of existing similar systems (benchmarking)
- Requirements walkthroughs
- Ensure project governance processes are documented and practiced.
- Identify project tasks and assignments and work with the agency and Development Contractor to resolve workload conflicts.
- Function as a liaison between the agency’s personnel, project stakeholders and the Development Contractor.
- Collect, organize, store, and manage project documents in a central repository. This includes maintaining current and archival files (electronic and paper), collecting and distributing information to and from stakeholders, and entering updates into Agency internal weekly status reports and project tracking systems.
- Propose and conduct periodic discussions (both formal and informal, telecom and face-to-face) with Agency stakeholders (and/or delegates) in the form of Technical Exchange Meetings, collaborative development sessions, program reviews and design reviews as required. The Project Manager shall create meeting minutes summarizing the discussions held in the meetings.
- Create/Update and maintain a Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) that describes and provides a system for all project requirements for traceability through testing. The RTM should include test scenarios and acceptance criteria for all technical and functional requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other related discipline. Master’s degree preferred.
- At least twelve (12) years of experience in project or program management.
- At least (8) years of experience in development and operations of major IT systems, defined as an Information Technology software, platform, warehouse, or other combination of elements that function together to produce the capabilities required to fulfill a mission need (Experience shall include application development implementations where multiple organizations and/or divisions were engaged in the implementation process, and duties performed included:
- Driving coordination for infrastructure
- Application installation in development/testing/production environments
- Configuration of workflow in various business process areas
- Collaboration with senior level management on implementation
- Organizational change management
- Identifying and ensuring requirements capabilities
- Acceptance testing
- Schedule management
- Issue resolution
- Budget and/or status reporting
- At three (3) years in professional licensing and regulation experience.
- At least 5 years in information system and development.
- At least 5 years of experience in managing agile scrum teams with developers, testers and DevOps team using agile processes and practices.
- At least eight (8) years of experience in supervision and/or oversight of IT related programs or projects.
- Experience implementing and utilizing a Change Order Management System tracking issue through to resolution and managing application vendor changes to their contract.
- Demonstrated a leadership role in at least three (3) successful projects that were delivered on time and on budget.
- Active PMP from PMI
Send your resume to jobs (at) angarai-intl (dot) com