Senior .Net Developer - 1099 Candidates only
|# of Openings
ANGARAI is looking for a Senior .Net Developer for one of our customers. This position will be a member of the software development team for the Women, Infant and Children (WIC) program at the Laurel, MD location.
- Work with well-established processes in a scaled Agile environment.
- Develop highly complex code and integrate capabilities into program systems.
- Create highly complex, customized applications to enhance website capability based on business needs.
- Ensure that web pages are functional across different browser types.
- conduct tests to verify user functionality.
- Resolve complex production support problems by identifying issues and recommending, and when approved, implementing the solutions.
- Investigate and resolve matters of significance for end-user problems and escalate if necessary.
- Write/test/inspect software for Problem Reports.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- Very strong knowledge of asp.net web forms
- Expertise in vb.net
- Strong knowledge of OOPS concepts
- Experience with database programming (Oracle or SQL Server)
- Experience with full-life cycle software applications development, preferably using a scaled Agile methodology, to include design, development, test and integration.
- Excellent written/verbal skills with the ability to interpret and author well-formed documents and successfully communicate solutions/issues with teammates.
- Familiarity with AJAX technology
- At least 7+ years of professional software development experience with 5+ years of experience developing web-based applications.
- Microsoft Certification
- Experience with SSRS
- Experience with Infragistics suite of controls
- Experience with WCF or traditional web services
- Experience with SharePoint installation/administration and/or development
- Experience with 508 compliance
Send your resume to jobs (at) angarai-intl (dot) com