|# of Openings
ANGARAI is looking for an Project Coordinator to support our client. Project Coordinator duties will be in assisting our Project Managers in organizing our ongoing projects.
This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field of study
- 5 + years of experience in a related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines