Project Manager - Electronic Benefit Transfer
|# of Openings
ANGARAI is looking for an Electric Benefit Transfer – Project Manager (PM) to support its project with one of the Maryland State agencies. The PM will help in developing and release of solicitation. They will work with the State Agency to create, review and publish the RFP.Upon receipt of proposals, the PM will participate in evaluation and award of the new contract
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create a Work Plan that identifies the steps to be taken to develop and issue the new EBT solicitation
- Provide the services set forth in the Work Plan for the development and management and oversight of the EBT solicitation.
- Meet with client EBT program office, conduct meetings and create any documentation for all meetings, including agendas and meeting notes
- Develop ideas and strategies to be incorporated into the EBT RFP
- Support the development and drafting the new EBT RFP
- Work with the Department’s procurement officer and inhouse staff during the procurement process, and provide subject matter expertise and technical assistance as needed
- Provide technical assistance as needed during the successful implementation and rollout of a new EBT system and implementation of the new EBT contract.
- Assist with the transition from the old contract to the new contract
- Be available to serve as an expert witness, if required, regarding the RFP solicitation process, evaluation of proposals and recommendation for award.
- Adhere to all USDA/FNS regulations, policies, guidance, procedures, standards,requirements and provisions of the Agricultural Act of 2014, with regard to the EBT portion of the RFP
- Adhere to all Quest® operating rules applicable to SNAP
- Assist the Department in the development of ideas and strategies to be incorporated into the Department’s Advanced Planning Document (APD) for EBT
- Draft the APD, which must be approved by the USDA/FNS, in accordance with guidance found in FNS Handbook 901, as applicable for SNAP EBT
- Assist the Department with the review and implementation of any USDA/FNS
recommendations and changes.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management or other related discipline.
- A Master’s degree or project management certification is preferred
- A comprehensive knowledge of Federal SNAP EBT and TANF regulations, and related policy, guidance, and provisions of the Agricultural Act of 2014 as applicable to the SNAP
- A comprehensive knowledge of Quest® operating rules applicable to SNAP EBT
- At least five (5) years of experience in project management
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience creating, collaborating, editing, and reviewing documents for Information Technology programs
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in preparing and editing technical proposals and/or procurement or financial solicitations
- Experience managing the IT Project Lifecyle from Initiation through Close-Out
- Experience gathering business, technical and functional IT requirements
- Prior experience drafting a scope of work for EBT systems and inclusion of the necessary and applicable state statutory and regulatory requirements