Focusing on the Transportation and Infrastructure Domain, ANGARAI INDIA's Capabilities are broadly classified into
- Program and Project Management
- Advisory Services
- Providing Subject Matter Expertise
- End to End Management Consultancy Services
ANGARAI INDIA's exclusive partnership agreement with ANGARAI helps ANGARAI INDIA in accessing a pool of Global Intellectual Professionals with demonstrated experience in Transportation and Infrastructure to locally deliver value proposition to complex challenges which customers may face. With Shri Venkat Subramanian President and CEO of ANGARAI Inc and the Chief Mentor of ANGARAI INDIA, Passion and Vision for Integrated Transportation Model and his global experience and his frequent visits to India, ANGARAI INDIA is able to tap the worldwide resources that leverages in the dissemination of knowledge and expertise.
ANGARAI INDIA's unique offering is its ability to form a Hybrid Team with our Customers wherein ANGARAI brings in Subject Matter Expertise, Global Best Business Practices and Proven Case Studies while the Customer provides inputs on History, Organizational Culture and Corporate Environment thus providing an exclusive and distinctive value-proposition.
A lean and mean organisation with a Customer Centric Philosophy, we are nimble and adaptable. With ANGARAI INDIA's ability to leverage a vast pool of resources and globally recognised Intellectual Models, we collaborate with the customer for providing an outcome driven Holistic Approach to address the challenges.
The ANGARAI INDIA Solutions
- Program and Project Management including PMO, FMO and Program Integrity.
- Advisory Solutions including Strategic Planning, Implementation Roadmap, Review & Reporting.
- Oversight and Quality Assurance including Governance & Compliance, Independent verification & Validation.
- Organization Change Development including Business Process Improvement, Organizational Diagnostics, Training Needs Analysis and Transition Planning
- Construction Management including Feasibility Study, Project Impact Studies, A/E Management, Constructability Reviews, and Green Construction Planning & Evaluation